Monday, December 22, 2008
MediaFuturist: 10 quick ways to to reinvent Print Media (newspapers, magazines)
Gerd Leonhard gives us the great, succinct blog post 10 quick ways to reinvent Print Media (newspapers, magazines). Here's the quick summary--you'll have to visit his blog post to get the full explanation:
- Decentralize your digital assets.
- Participate rather than be participated.
- Micro-chunk. Fragment and re-aggregate.
- Integrate the bloggers, the people formerly known as consumers, the professional-amateurs and UGC.
- Engage. Engage again. And then engage some more.
- Filter. Curate. Contextualize. Inter-connect.
- Personalize and customize.
- Connect me to 'strangers like me'.
- Dive into Freemium models.
Monday, December 08, 2008
New Content from Connie Crosby
I thought this might be a good place to start gathering some of my recent content from around the web. Here's the latest!--
- Do We Need a Simpler RSS? - December 8, 2008, Crosby Group Connection blog
- Episode 8 - Amrita Chandra of Tinku Gallery - December 7, 2008 - Community Divas podcast
- Litigation & Bankruptcy Services from CourtCanada.com - December 1, 2008, Slaw blog
The Prolific Andrea Vascellari
Over on my Crosby Group Connection blog, I include a video from Andrea Vascellari. He is my prolific web friend over in Finland. I wanted to be sure to record some of his key links:
andreavascellari.com - his main website and blog
iTive.net - his company (he is the CEO)
VMC - his media channel over at Blip.tv
We are hoping he will be joining us in February for Podcamp Toronto (his name is on the registration!).