Monday, December 22, 2008
- Name: Connie Crosby
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I am the principal consultant at Crosby Group Consulting specializing in knowledge management, information management and social media primarily for the legal and information industries. I teach continuing education courses on social media at the iSchool Institute, University of Toronto. I also write, blog and speak. My 2010 book Effective Blogging for Libraries is part of the award-winning Tech Set series from Neal-Schuman Publishing.
RSS Feed MeFeed
blog submissionsI do not accept unsolicited submissions for this blog. This is a personal professional blog and, as such, I am not interested in adding content from outside sources unless I have decided to add them myself. Thank you.
- MediaFuturist: 10 quick ways to to reinvent Print...
- New Content from Connie Crosby
- The Prolific Andrea Vascellari
- MegaWatt - New BC Renewable Energy Blog
- Digitek Recall - New Website
- Law Librarian Podcast - Margie Maes is Next Week's...
- Stem Legal's Law Firm SEO Services
- Quickscribe - B.C. Legislation service evaluated i...
- JD Supra Appoints VP of Business Development
- Florida Lawyers Blog Watch
- Libraries Without Borders ("NE2007") Toronto, Oct. 17-20, 2007
- Libraries Without Borders Official Blog
- Libraries Without Borders Official Wiki
- Law Firm Web Strategy
- Stem Legal
- SLA 2005
- SLA 2005 Blog
- Internet Librarian 2004
- Out of the Jungle
- GTA Bloggers
- Vancouver Law Librarian Blog
- Library Boy
- senatorhung's pad
- Blog Without a Library
- Chez Shoes
- PIPEDA and Canadian Privacy Blog
- Information Overlord
- Dysart & Jones
- Rob Hyndman
- Stephen Abram Articles & Presentations
- Tod Maffin
- the [non]billable hour
- Real Lawyers Have Blogs
- Lawrence Lessig Blog