Documenting the World Wide Web, one webpage at a time.

Monday, December 08, 2008

The Prolific Andrea Vascellari

Over on my Crosby Group Connection blog, I include a video from Andrea Vascellari. He is my prolific web friend over in Finland. I wanted to be sure to record some of his key links: - his main website and blog - his company (he is the CEO)
VMC - his media channel over at

We are hoping he will be joining us in February for Podcamp Toronto (his name is on the registration!).


Anonymous Andrea Vascellari said...

Hi Connie!

Great conversation on the RSS post you released. I just dropped my comment there.

I really hope to make it to Toronto :)
I should be near Boston for a project so after that I could head directly to Canada to join you guys!

I'm just waiting the date to be confirmed and then I'll get my ticked to fly there!
There still is a chance that might postpone my trip to the US later on this year but I hope that everything will keep rolling as planned!

Let's keep in touch as usual!


7:05 AM

Blogger Connie said...

Hi Andrea:

I am crossing my fingers that your plans would work out! It would be great to meet you in person.


8:46 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home