Documenting the World Wide Web, one webpage at a time.

Monday, December 08, 2008

The Prolific Andrea Vascellari

Over on my Crosby Group Connection blog, I include a video from Andrea Vascellari. He is my prolific web friend over in Finland. I wanted to be sure to record some of his key links:

andreavascellari.com - his main website and blog
iTive.net - his company (he is the CEO)
VMC - his media channel over at Blip.tv

We are hoping he will be joining us in February for Podcamp Toronto (his name is on the registration!).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Connie!

Great conversation on the RSS post you released. I just dropped my comment there.

I really hope to make it to Toronto :)
I should be near Boston for a project so after that I could head directly to Canada to join you guys!

I'm just waiting the date to be confirmed and then I'll get my ticked to fly there!
There still is a chance that might postpone my trip to the US later on this year but I hope that everything will keep rolling as planned!

Let's keep in touch as usual!

Andrea

7:05 a.m.

 
Blogger Connie Crosby said...

Hi Andrea:

I am crossing my fingers that your plans would work out! It would be great to meet you in person.

Cheers,
Connie

8:46 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home